[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The BellyBoard • View topic - It's gonna be ok..

It's gonna be ok..

Moderator: Eoin

Re: It's gonna be ok..

Postby Baglady » Mon May 01, 2017 6:14 pm

I randomly thought about this board and out of thin air I remembered my log in information from a decade ago!

I think I joined the board when I was 16 or 17? I met a lot of people from this board at concerts and album signings. It was crazy to learn how people from this board became an extension of friends groupS that I established in secondary school and college. I can't quite remember how I discovered the band- Brian Crosby is from my village so that might have been it. I went to every album signing and concerts I could get to. Cried at everyday heart wrenching lyric ever penned by Paul Noonan who at the time, I was besotted by!

Bellx1 connected me to my best friend who was maid of honor at my wedding. I've listened to them through my awkward university years, challenging 20's, after losing my dad and now in the new phase of my life after a big heart break! They're like old friends.

I'm now 29 and I no longer fan girl. I've moved from Ireland to the US and I look at Bellx1 as a point of nostalgia- the good ould days where all I had to care about was college essays and how I was going to afford the next concert ticket.

If it's Monday morning and your brain is still as sleepy as your weekend- it's going to be OK!
'I've never seen such a tall man in skinny jeans' Gowayanshite
Baglady

Postby Eoin » Fri May 26, 2017 10:35 pm

If the machines have taken the forum, it's gonna be okay.
Eoin

Postby Gowayanshite » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:06 am

If you celebrated the 10th anniversary of your 21st birthday today.. :shock: it’s gonna be OK... mainly cause I picked up tickets to two of Vicar Street shows 8) #turningbacktime

Jaysussss it’s been an awful long time since I visited this place.. mother of god those bun are awful stale.. can someone replace them with doughnuts instead ? Doughnuts are cool now right? I find them too stodgy myself but they’re better than eatin’ a stale bun that’s for sure.
Gowayanshite

Postby Mully » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:49 pm

"The band that is now the core of BELL X1 but at the time had a lead singer called Damien Rice - and what became of them all - sank into obscurity no doubt!" Dan Hegarty, 2FM 2006 (with tongue firmly in cheek)
Mully

Postby Gowayanshite » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:42 am

Tea :| ehhh mine’s a flat white please. Thanks. Celtic Phoenix. No recession here. 8)
Gowayanshite

Postby Mully » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:53 am

But, but, but, but Paul was leading us to resist gentrification. Have we lost who we are?

"The band that is now the core of BELL X1 but at the time had a lead singer called Damien Rice - and what became of them all - sank into obscurity no doubt!" Dan Hegarty, 2FM 2006 (with tongue firmly in cheek)
Mully

Postby Mully » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:54 am

Mully

Previous

Return to The BellyBoard