[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The BellyBoard • View topic - Cinema Paradiso

Cinema Paradiso

Moderator: Eoin

Re: Cinema Paradiso

Postby Nathalie » Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:59 am

Loved Enchanted! it was a great movie indeed. And i love Boo too (each time she calls for Sully you think you're that big blue fluffy monster, huh?!). the only kids movies i enjoyed along with HSM 3. after that, i can't hack kids stuff. i blame my parents for very rarely having brought us to the cinema as kids. in particular that time when they brought my brothers to see E.T. and not me...
Nathalie

Postby Mully » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:58 am

"The band that is now the core of BELL X1 but at the time had a lead singer called Damien Rice - and what became of them all - sank into obscurity no doubt!" Dan Hegarty, 2FM 2006 (with tongue firmly in cheek)
Mully

Postby Nathalie » Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:29 pm

i make the difference between animations and "real" movies. I'm not a big fan of animations. but the mixture in Who framed Roger Rabbitt was very good. my younger brother watched it all the time as a kid. in loops. painful at some stage but not as painful as Rocky 5 in loops. that was difficult. :lol:
Nathalie

Postby Mully » Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:56 pm

"The band that is now the core of BELL X1 but at the time had a lead singer called Damien Rice - and what became of them all - sank into obscurity no doubt!" Dan Hegarty, 2FM 2006 (with tongue firmly in cheek)
Mully

Postby sleepyhead » Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:21 pm

25 is the new 19 anyway so it matters not - Rocky (who explicitly asked to be quoted)
sleepyhead

Postby Mully » Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:12 am

Mully

Postby Belle » Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:19 am

Rumour has it (according to sky news website) that Once is to adapted to broadway. I can actually see that working although I suspect the ending would be changed to a sort of 'happy ever after'. Interesting all the same..
Belle

Postby Eoin » Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:41 am

Yeah, that whole real-life tapering off into nothing really happening is not very Broadway.
Eoin

Postby Rocky » Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:05 pm

All over the place, from the popular culture to the propaganda system, there is constant pressure to make people feel that they are helpless, that the only role they can have is to ratify decisions and to consume. - Noam Chomsky
Rocky

Postby Mully » Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:42 pm

Mully

Postby Rocky » Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:08 pm

You have been cleared of all charges. You are free to go
All over the place, from the popular culture to the propaganda system, there is constant pressure to make people feel that they are helpless, that the only role they can have is to ratify decisions and to consume. - Noam Chomsky
Rocky

Postby Nathalie » Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:04 pm

Nathalie

Postby Rocky » Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:16 pm

Rocky

Postby Nathalie » Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:35 pm

You know me and my little black book. It's all in there... :wink:
Nathalie

Postby Rocky » Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:42 pm

To be fair I've been behaving myself of late so all previous offences should be stricken from my record :wink:

While I'm on this thread, I skipped college yesterday (again) and watched both The Butterfly Effect and Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind. Two films I'd seen before a few years ago but decided I'd watch again. My god they give you a lot to think about
Rocky

PreviousNext

Return to The BellyBoard