[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The BellyBoard • View topic - News/Reviews

News/Reviews

Moderator: Eoin

News/Reviews

Postby pigography » Sun May 18, 2008 5:58 am

Just a review I found (click on the image).
I figured that I might as well start this thread as I commonly suffer from insomnia and I'll be posting whatever I find about the boys... yeah. :roll: Well at least I'm being productive. :lol:

It was P's birthday. :D Happy belated!
pigography

Re: News/Reviews

Postby joiyua » Sun May 18, 2008 8:42 am

joiyua

Postby pigography » Mon May 19, 2008 11:24 pm

Found this TV appearance from March when they were in New York.
There's two clips: the first one's the interview with Dave & Paul, the second one's an acoustic performance of Next To You and a wee snippet of Boys of Summer at the end. Just click on the image.
pigography

Postby vinnychick » Tue May 20, 2008 2:24 am

Thanks for posting that it very cool
vinnychick

Postby Mully » Wed May 21, 2008 11:18 am

Its a nice one ...
"The band that is now the core of BELL X1 but at the time had a lead singer called Damien Rice - and what became of them all - sank into obscurity no doubt!" Dan Hegarty, 2FM 2006 (with tongue firmly in cheek)
Mully

Postby Belle » Wed May 21, 2008 11:24 am

Belle

Postby Rocky » Wed May 21, 2008 11:41 am

I like the guys style of writing too. Least im guessing it was a guy, i never checked :?
Rocky

Postby Mully » Wed May 21, 2008 11:50 am

"The band that is now the core of BELL X1 but at the time had a lead singer called Damien Rice - and what became of them all - sank into obscurity no doubt!" Dan Hegarty, 2FM 2006 (with tongue firmly in cheek)
Mully

Postby pigography » Wed May 21, 2008 12:56 pm

pigography

Postby pigography » Thu May 22, 2008 5:35 am

Found a promotional article for their show this Saturday in Athens Georgia.

And I found another article from The Boston Globe back in March when they spoke with Paul.
pigography

Postby pigography » Fri May 23, 2008 1:11 am

:D
I finally found an old article from when the boys played in Toronto @ El Mocambo.
(Wonderful photos by Catherine Li & Brandon Teed). Click on image.

pigography

Postby timerunning » Fri May 23, 2008 4:31 am

I just wanted to say thanks for posting all these articles. I get some in Google alerts, but sometimes you come across some I haven't seen. Just letting you know that it's appreciated!
timerunning

Postby pigography » Fri May 23, 2008 5:44 am

*in my best Austin Power's voice* The play-sure's all mine. :mrgreen:

Besides, what a girl to do when she can't sleep? Might as well surf around on the net. I used to be a product writer so research is second nature. Granted, not everything I find is accurate... unless the boys have alter egos.
Did you know that Paul Noonan is a forward for Boise State Uni basketball?
Did you know that Brian Crosby cycles competitively and races for LA Lightning?
Did you know that Dave Geraghty plays winger in rugby for Navan?
Did you know that Dominic Phillips breeds 'Alien' cats known as Devon Rex in Cheshire?
Did you know that Tim O'Donovan fronts a band called Neosupervital - oh wait. That IS him.
ha.
pigography

Postby Rocky » Fri May 23, 2008 9:19 am

Dammit pigo you realy do have to get some sleep. Bic Runga has a song about you
All over the place, from the popular culture to the propaganda system, there is constant pressure to make people feel that they are helpless, that the only role they can have is to ratify decisions and to consume. - Noam Chomsky
Rocky

Postby Aoife » Fri May 23, 2008 12:20 pm

Seriously! How do you function, pigo? Thanks for spending those hours doing this though ;)
Aoife

Next

Return to The BellyBoard