[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The BellyBoard • View topic - The "Hi, I'm New" thread...

The "Hi, I'm New" thread...

Moderator: Eoin

Re: The "Hi, I'm New" thread...

Postby Mully » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:21 pm

"The band that is now the core of BELL X1 but at the time had a lead singer called Damien Rice - and what became of them all - sank into obscurity no doubt!" Dan Hegarty, 2FM 2006 (with tongue firmly in cheek)
Mully

Postby VocalicPage » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:20 pm

Yes, that's the perfect way to make me feel at home. *reaching for hooks*
VocalicPage

Postby Niftium » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:29 am

That almost never works.
Niftium

Postby Rocky » Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:22 pm

All over the place, from the popular culture to the propaganda system, there is constant pressure to make people feel that they are helpless, that the only role they can have is to ratify decisions and to consume. - Noam Chomsky
Rocky

Postby Niftium » Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:11 pm

Niftium

Postby Belle » Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:29 pm

Hi everyone, I'm Belle and I'm a newbie.

Practically.

I've missed you all terribly. Any chance I can have a bun? Please?
Belle

Postby Rocky » Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:58 pm

Only pancakes today Belle. It's the shop bought batter too cos all the women are off celebrating something or other.

Where have ya been?
All over the place, from the popular culture to the propaganda system, there is constant pressure to make people feel that they are helpless, that the only role they can have is to ratify decisions and to consume. - Noam Chomsky
Rocky

Postby Belle » Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:43 pm

Belle

Postby geofelgie » Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:51 pm

I'm Geof, a newbie here but been a fan ever since I bought Music in Mouth on a whim.

Bit of a vinyl addict, which might have helped Blue Lights on the Runway become my favourite album. Here's hoping it's about to be replaced!
geofelgie

Postby Rocky » Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:41 am

Welcome Geof. i'm the new self-appointed personal greeter around here. I'm not very hospitable. I run a more don't-be-shy-and-take-whatever-you-need-from-the-presses kind of regime. There should be buns and whatnot and the kettle is always warm
Rocky

Postby rampyx2 » Thu May 19, 2011 9:44 am

A "Newbie" at my age!
We were at Scala on Tueday night and had a damn good time. Lovin the Bloodless Coup tracks but Eve was emotional.
Rocky is all time top track.
"See you later in the year" they said. Cant wait. :)
rampyx2

Postby Mully » Thu May 19, 2011 4:16 pm

"The band that is now the core of BELL X1 but at the time had a lead singer called Damien Rice - and what became of them all - sank into obscurity no doubt!" Dan Hegarty, 2FM 2006 (with tongue firmly in cheek)
Mully

Postby tuohybrian » Sun May 22, 2011 11:07 pm

I think the important thing here is that I got a biscuit cake from the old ladies at work the last two weekends in a row. Yes, working as a professional old lady imposter in a Credit Union is where the dreams really happen. Just finished my last year in Music Technology in UL, disorientated, heading to Chicago for the summer. Anyone going to see the Bellberts in Liberty Hall?
tuohybrian

Postby Mully » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:09 am

Mully

Postby Niftium » Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:46 am

Niftium

PreviousNext

Return to The BellyBoard