The "Hi, I'm New" thread...

Moderator: Eoin

Re: The "Hi, I'm New" thread...

Postby jasmineha » Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:30 am

Thanks Rocky and Mully!
Not long after I started listening to them about 3 months ago, I actually had a dream about "How Your Heart Is Wired". Which is pretty weird, I've only had that happen a couple of other times. So you can imagine that they made a really strong impression!
jasmineha

Postby Mully » Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:07 pm

jasmineha wrote:I actually had a dream about "How Your Heart Is Wired". Which is pretty weird, I've only had that happen a couple of other times.

Do you cut the red one, or the blue one ?
"The band that is now the core of BELL X1 but at the time had a lead singer called Damien Rice - and what became of them all - sank into obscurity no doubt!" Dan Hegarty, 2FM 2006 (with tongue firmly in cheek)
Mully

Postby jasmineha » Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:41 am

Mully wrote:
jasmineha wrote:I actually had a dream about "How Your Heart Is Wired". Which is pretty weird, I've only had that happen a couple of other times.

Do you cut the red one, or the blue one ?

I cracked up when I read this. It was that part, but the dream was vague, I can't even remember the context. So who knows??? :)
jasmineha

Postby Melody55555 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:07 pm

I'll bring the coffee...
:)
Melody55555

Postby lisabiscuit » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:52 pm

Hi im not new but i havent been on here in years so i fell kinda new. Hows things y'all?
lisabiscuit

Postby lilac*mess » Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:39 pm

I remember you. Hello again.
remember your raincoat
lilac*mess

Postby Rocky » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:43 am

I don't think I remember you but hello again either way :D
All over the place, from the popular culture to the propaganda system, there is constant pressure to make people feel that they are helpless, that the only role they can have is to ratify decisions and to consume. - Noam Chomsky
Rocky

Postby lisabiscuit » Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:09 pm

Thanks guys! I remember you lilac*mess, always thought it was a great name. I was really surprised when i went to log in and it worked :D Thought for sure i would have been deactivated at this stage. Think it was about 2007 since i was last here!
lisabiscuit

Postby Eoin » Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:32 pm

Welcome back. :) Things are a little quiet lately.
Eoin

Postby lisabiscuit » Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:04 pm

So it seems. Whats happened? How are things going for everyone? Ive had a strange couple of yrs. Was made redudant and am now gone back to college as a semi mature student. Which means speading a lot of time on computers which i think has was im back on a couple of forums again. How has everybody else found the last few yrs treated them?
lisabiscuit

Postby Eoin » Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:13 pm

I released an album last July. Not a whole lot else though. :)
Eoin

Postby lisabiscuit » Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:21 pm

Good for you Eoin!! Whats it like? Whats your style and stuff. How is it going for ya?
lisabiscuit

Postby Rocky » Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:22 pm

Lisabiscuit, I see you're another member of the Galway club? Care to fill us in on where in Galway? I feel like I've asked someone this before ages ago but maybe it wasn't you
All over the place, from the popular culture to the propaganda system, there is constant pressure to make people feel that they are helpless, that the only role they can have is to ratify decisions and to consume. - Noam Chomsky
Rocky

Postby Mully » Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:03 pm

Rocky wrote:Lisabiscuit, I see you're another member of the Galway club? Care to fill us in on where in Galway? I feel like I've asked someone this before ages ago but maybe it wasn't you

Would this enquiry in any way be linked to the g/f heading off for 50 or so days ? :wink:
"The band that is now the core of BELL X1 but at the time had a lead singer called Damien Rice - and what became of them all - sank into obscurity no doubt!" Dan Hegarty, 2FM 2006 (with tongue firmly in cheek)
Mully

Postby Rocky » Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:43 pm

Mully wrote:
Rocky wrote:Lisabiscuit, I see you're another member of the Galway club? Care to fill us in on where in Galway? I feel like I've asked someone this before ages ago but maybe it wasn't you

Would this enquiry in any way be linked to the g/f heading off for 50 or so days ? :wink:

Dammit this place is worse than Facebook. Can I not just make friends with girls who may or may not be in my locality? :oops:
Rocky

PreviousNext

Return to The BellyBoard