[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The BellyBoard • View topic - The question thread

The question thread

Moderator: Eoin

Re: The question thread

Postby merch » Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:13 pm

Haloumi is delicious, that's what.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haloumi
i'm loving the merch, me
merch

Postby Gowayanshite » Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:32 pm

Hmmm.. well I'm loving the song.. may as well give the it a try for lunch tomorrow.. I'm sure the nice people that make my chicken fillet roll will know exactly what I'm talking about when I ask them to put some haloumi on it.. they better not charge it as an extra meat filling though.. they're feckers for that!
Gowayanshite

Postby Nathalie » Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:18 pm

Sacré bleu (no cheesy pun intended). i might give a more obscure (and unverifiable) explanation for this title. :?
but again, a man who likes his food (alphabet soup, tomato sauce coated spaghetti, marshmallows, you name it...) is usually a sign of a man who enjoys life!
Last edited by Nathalie on Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nathalie

Postby Mully » Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:00 pm

"The band that is now the core of BELL X1 but at the time had a lead singer called Damien Rice - and what became of them all - sank into obscurity no doubt!" Dan Hegarty, 2FM 2006 (with tongue firmly in cheek)
Mully

Postby Gowayanshite » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:34 pm

Is the whole point of cheese not to melt though?? I find this high melting point very suspect.. wonder what the saturation dome looks like... :shock:

Also as for Paul being a man that likes his food... alphabet soup :arrow: marshmallows :arrow: haloumi!!! Not exactly what you would consider as the natural progression from marshmallows! :o
Gowayanshite

Postby Nathalie » Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:00 pm

that's because it first moved on to the chocolate at the end of his cornetto, then goat cheese and sugar high... severe munchies going on there!
Nathalie

Postby Mully » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:41 am

"The band that is now the core of BELL X1 but at the time had a lead singer called Damien Rice - and what became of them all - sank into obscurity no doubt!" Dan Hegarty, 2FM 2006 (with tongue firmly in cheek)
Mully

Postby Mully » Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:25 am

I have 2 PMs in my outbox which are just sitting there .... Anyone know how to give them a kick & get sent ?
Mully

Postby Mully » Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:15 pm

Mully

Postby Rocky » Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:35 pm

I had the same problem and was going to ask. I take it we received the same PM last night :D
All over the place, from the popular culture to the propaganda system, there is constant pressure to make people feel that they are helpless, that the only role they can have is to ratify decisions and to consume. - Noam Chomsky
Rocky

Postby Mully » Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:27 pm

Mully

Postby Joanna » Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:38 pm

Goooood Afternoonan
Joanna

Postby Mully » Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:44 pm

Mully

Postby Rocky » Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:30 pm

I hadn't planned on going up because the whole trip to Dublin thing doesn't suit me too good, but I'm finding it hard enough to say no now too. Failing that I'm sure I'll find good hands for them.
All over the place, from the popular culture to the propaganda system, there is constant pressure to make people feel that they are helpless, that the only role they can have is to ratify decisions and to consume. - Noam Chomsky
Rocky

Postby Joanna » Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:45 pm

I'm with you there Rocky...

It is most inconvenient for me to get to Dublin but I'm going to do it now! Where would you have to travel from?
Goooood Afternoonan
Joanna

PreviousNext

Return to The BellyBoard