[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The BellyBoard • View topic - Gigs in 2009

Gigs in 2009

Moderator: Eoin

Re: Gigs in 2009

Postby pigography » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:15 pm

pigography

Postby Colm » Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:30 pm

The Bellies are playing the Virginia Pumpkin Festival in Co Cavan on October 24. :o Tickets go on sale next Monday.

http://virginia.ie/index.php?mact=News, ... turnid=260
"If all time was but a day,
We'd show up around midnight and say hey"
Colm

Postby Bronagh » Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:05 pm

^^^^ That looks like deadly craic, I am most definately going. :D
"Man i'll be so wasted that i'll be like, 'man im so bombed here man .. high five dude??' And then cats will high-five me and i'll be like 'Totally man, totally .. you any fegs?'."
Bronagh

Postby Colm » Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:14 pm

Arctic Monkeys at the Point announced today, as well as Florence And The Machine at the Olympia, Lisa Hannigan at Vicar St. and Bellies gigs!
Colm

Postby bibliophile » Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:15 am

bibliophile

Postby pigography » Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:24 am

YES YES YES go see the Rabbit! Jetpacks, FRabbits and The Sad, all in one night! - You have no idea how jealous I am of you! :D :( :D :(
pigography

Postby Mully » Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:33 am

"The band that is now the core of BELL X1 but at the time had a lead singer called Damien Rice - and what became of them all - sank into obscurity no doubt!" Dan Hegarty, 2FM 2006 (with tongue firmly in cheek)
Mully

Postby evie09 » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:53 pm

evie09

Postby Colm » Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:57 pm

Got Arctic Monkeys tickets but the FATM gig sold out in seconds.
Colm

Postby evie09 » Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:29 am

evie09

Postby trickster » Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:48 pm

White Lies supposedly playing the Savoy here in Cork, December 10th with support from Neon Indian. Although its down on their site as Heineken Opera House.

Cant find any info on tickets though.
"I'm love me, love me, love me, i'm a small bit of a prick, i got the meat sweats from this real politic"
trickster

Postby Mully » Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:32 am

"The band that is now the core of BELL X1 but at the time had a lead singer called Damien Rice - and what became of them all - sank into obscurity no doubt!" Dan Hegarty, 2FM 2006 (with tongue firmly in cheek)
Mully

Postby Rocky » Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:55 am

Just home from Codes. Quite drunk. Will review tomorrow
All over the place, from the popular culture to the propaganda system, there is constant pressure to make people feel that they are helpless, that the only role they can have is to ratify decisions and to consume. - Noam Chomsky
Rocky

Postby aoife05 » Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:35 pm

Hmm Maybe that wasn't you I rushed past in the eyre sq shopping centre last night?! Singing to yourself I might add!
"It's not a gig, it's a focus group. "- Paul Noonan
aoife05

Postby aoife05 » Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:46 pm

"It's not a gig, it's a focus group. "- Paul Noonan
aoife05

PreviousNext

Return to The BellyBoard