[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The BellyBoard • View topic - Yay! Festival Appearances!

Yay! Festival Appearances!

Moderator: Eoin

Yay! Festival Appearances!

Postby the bellies » Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:54 am

Electric Picnic - Stradbally, Ireland - sometime over the weekend of the 4th 5th & 6th September.
For the line-up, visit http://www.electricpicnic.ie. For tickets, visit http://www.ticketmaster.ie

Hop Farm - Kent, England - July 4th
Line-up and tickets - http://www.hopfarmfestival.com

Benicàssim - Barcelona, Spain - July 18th
Line-up and tickets - http://www.fiberfib.com

More to come!
Last edited by the bellies on Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
the bellies

Re: Electric Picnic 2009

Postby evie09 » Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:09 pm

Hooray squared!
evie09

Re: Electric Picnic 2009

Postby Nathalie » Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:32 pm

didn't i demand a while back to see the bellies at the EP 09 on a main stage? seeing the font size used for their name on the EP site, i have some hope they will be on the main one. and considering that it's not the first time i foresee stuff around here, i think i can easily auto-proclaim myself official bellexian gipsy/voodoo/mind reader of the year. :mrgreen:
Anyway. delighted for the boys. it's one brilliant news after another these days... :D
Nathalie

Re: Yay! Festival Appearances!

Postby Andy » Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:09 am

I've been on the hopfarm homepage since i clicked the link as that sound stream is fantastic. Pity the line up doesn't follow suit.
Andy

Postby Andy » Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:10 am

oh... listen to that saw...
Andy

Postby eoinkx1 » Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:21 pm

That Hop festival doesn't look too bad. I mean yeah, you really must look past the obviously awful Fratellis, Pidgeon Detectives and The View (heh, all bands whose second albums have seen them fall off the radar, as it happens). But then there's Johnny Foreigner and the Twilight Sad who are going to produce two of the best albums of the year. And then there's Echo and Ash and Frightened Rabbit, some top notch bands in there alright.
eoinkx1

Postby aoife05 » Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:31 pm

Frightened Rabbit are average. Saw them live and they didn't impress me and the few songs I have are kinda rubbish!
"It's not a gig, it's a focus group. "- Paul Noonan
aoife05

Postby iamian » Sun May 03, 2009 12:17 pm

woop, electric picnic. Can't wait. Definitely going, and will finally get to see the Flaming Lips... and Madness, woop!

Anyone else got tickets already? I realise I'm a wee bit early.
iamian

Postby shiv » Mon May 04, 2009 2:07 am

if i was going i'd have my ticket by now......the thing with electric picnic, you can't really tell when it will sell out.....one day tickets are availalbe, the next they're gone!
shiv

Return to The BellyBoard