US tour?

Moderator: Eoin

US tour?

Postby trickster » Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:44 pm

Anyone hear about exactly when they're supposed to be going back??, Paul said on 2fm interview a few weeks ago that it would be the early part of the summer that they'd be doing a more extensive tour.

Very interested to know how they'd be received now the album has had a bit of time to sink in over there.
"I'm love me, love me, love me, i'm a small bit of a prick, i got the meat sweats from this real politic"
trickster

Re: US tour?

Postby Redgrelda » Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:55 am

It would be absolutely fantastic if they came back! But they're looking pretty busy right now, so I don't wanna get my hopes up too much. But man, would that be awesome! :D
Redgrelda

Postby pigography » Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:59 am

:D And if the US tour would also include Canada... economically speaking of course - since they're already on the continent, might as well loop up North for a wee bit before heading back South.
"Cos every moment is a Bell X1 moment" - Rocky
Pigography = Sylvia
pigography

Postby trickster » Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:33 pm

I would imagine if the are going back (and they said they were), than its organised already and just waiting to be announced.

They've usually announced it well ahead of time in the past.
"I'm love me, love me, love me, i'm a small bit of a prick, i got the meat sweats from this real politic"
trickster

Postby ylime0616 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:49 pm

I don't know if it means that another US tour is in store, but Bell X-1 are on the initial line-up for the Austin City Limits Festival in October. The festival runs the 2nd through the 4th of October in Austin, Texas.
ylime0616

Return to The BellyBoard