Hollywood Called

Moderator: Eoin

Hollywood Called

Postby Mully » Sat May 30, 2009 3:46 am

So, put your name into IMDB, and what you've done ... so to speak !!
http://www.imdb.com

For me,
Talent Co-Ordinator, "On Stage at World Cafe Live" ~ Not great, but true to my musicality.
"The band that is now the core of BELL X1 but at the time had a lead singer called Damien Rice - and what became of them all - sank into obscurity no doubt!" Dan Hegarty, 2FM 2006 (with tongue firmly in cheek)
Mully

Re: Hollywood Called

Postby pigography » Sun May 31, 2009 12:12 am

:lol: But it actually IS me. I used to work on film productions.
"Cos every moment is a Bell X1 moment" - Rocky
Pigography = Sylvia
pigography

Postby shiv » Sun May 31, 2009 2:16 am

I don't appear on this at all......I don't appear on google searches either except for this thing i won when i was in school......my name is unique it would seem
shiv

Postby fontana » Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:26 am

Nothing, nada, zilch.
While we're on the subject, can we change the subject now?
fontana

Postby Nathalie » Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:16 pm

yeah, i don't appear either. it seems i'm not known in Hollywood. strange. :mrgreen:
And by the time we stand on our own two feet, we're standing there alone.
Nathalie

Postby Rocky » Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:35 pm

Joe Connellan And Joe Donnelly have done a few bits and bobs but it seems I'm not famous at all...
All over the place, from the popular culture to the propaganda system, there is constant pressure to make people feel that they are helpless, that the only role they can have is to ratify decisions and to consume. - Noam Chomsky
Rocky

Postby pigography » Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:36 pm

The imdb isn't comprehensive though. Only 2 of my films are listed, but then again, it's Hollywood; Canadian indie films don't count. In a way I'm thankful no one has a complete list. I've worked on some productions that should never see the light of day. One of them even got banned. :lol:
Pigography = Sylvia
pigography

Postby Rocky » Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:48 pm

pigography wrote:The imdb isn't comprehensive though. Only 2 of my films are listed, but then again, it's Hollywood; Canadian indie films don't count. In a way I'm thankful no one has a complete list. I've worked on some productions that should never see the light of day. One of them even got banned. :lol:

Was there sex/language/violence/other in it?
All over the place, from the popular culture to the propaganda system, there is constant pressure to make people feel that they are helpless, that the only role they can have is to ratify decisions and to consume. - Noam Chomsky
Rocky

Postby pigography » Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:44 pm

It was everything, but mainly the content. Imagine Priscilla, Queen of the Desert but as a campy horror film about abortion :? . Even to this day, I can't believe he managed to find financiers, or even actors to play the parts in drag... and they weren't good looking in drag either!
Pigography = Sylvia
pigography

Postby vinnychick » Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:57 pm

Mully wrote:So, put your name into IMDB, and what you've done ... so to speak !!
http://www.imdb.com

For me,
Talent Co-Ordinator, "On Stage at World Cafe Live" ~ Not great, but true to my musicality.

You are up 148% in star quality this week!!!!! I had to check it out Love the IMDB but I am not up there for anything......yet....watch this space :wink:
vinnychick

Postby Chaz » Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:01 pm

I put in my name but a Sharlene came up! But i spell my name Charlene so don't think it counts. Anyway, she starred in something called "Touched by love" :? Sounds promiscuous to me :D Worst thing was she's down 17% in popularity!! Damn you Sharlene, dragging my good name down :)
I'm like Colombus in India.
Chaz

Return to The BellyBoard