a lick o paint

Moderator: Eoin

a lick o paint

Postby the bellies » Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:35 pm

just trying a little something here...
the bellies
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:14 pm

Re: a lick o paint

Postby lilac*mess » Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:56 pm

Pretty :)
remember your raincoat
User avatar
lilac*mess
 
Posts: 1482
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:21 pm

Re: a lick o paint

Postby pigography » Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:54 pm

Wow! Somebody redecorated over the weekend. :D
"Cos every moment is a Bell X1 moment" - Rocky
Pigography = Sylvia
User avatar
pigography
 
Posts: 985
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:43 pm
Location: On the wrong incline - Toronto

Re: a lick o paint

Postby vinnychick » Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:22 pm

Takes a few minutes for the eyes to adjust.....
Will warm to the change....
User avatar
vinnychick
 
Posts: 162
Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:41 am
Location: Across the pond

Re: a lick o paint

Postby Nathalie » Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:13 am

mmm... the decor has become a bit too rich for my liking. hard to read indeed.
And by the time we stand on our own two feet, we're standing there alone.
User avatar
Nathalie
 
Posts: 4283
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:58 am
Location: Brian Road, Marino, D3

Re: a lick o paint

Postby fontana » Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:24 am

Nathalie wrote:mmm... the decor has become a bit too rich for my liking. hard to read indeed.


Indeed.
While we're on the subject, can we change the subject now?
User avatar
fontana
 
Posts: 452
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:31 pm
Location: Little Motel

Re: a lick o paint

Postby the bellies » Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:12 pm

OK OK, we hear yis...
the bellies
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:14 pm

Re: a lick o paint

Postby Rocky » Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:24 pm

I kinda liked it...
All over the place, from the popular culture to the propaganda system, there is constant pressure to make people feel that they are helpless, that the only role they can have is to ratify decisions and to consume. - Noam Chomsky
User avatar
Rocky
 
Posts: 1733
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:43 pm
Location: Somerville, MA

Re: a lick o paint

Postby lilac*mess » Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:11 pm

Rocky wrote:I kinda liked it...


Me too. Just needed a different font colour.
remember your raincoat
User avatar
lilac*mess
 
Posts: 1482
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:21 pm

Re: a lick o paint

Postby Rocky » Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:01 pm

lilac*mess wrote:
Rocky wrote:I kinda liked it...


Me too. Just needed a different font colour.


Did I just detect a spark between me and you there lilac?
All over the place, from the popular culture to the propaganda system, there is constant pressure to make people feel that they are helpless, that the only role they can have is to ratify decisions and to consume. - Noam Chomsky
User avatar
Rocky
 
Posts: 1733
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:43 pm
Location: Somerville, MA

Re: a lick o paint

Postby Nathalie » Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:56 pm

the bellies wrote:OK OK, we hear yis...


great artists are rarely recognized as such in their own time, huh?

now, i fear we might have repressed your creative talent here. please, do try something else. a new look would be welcomed with the new album. but the first attempt was just a tad too much.

And rocky, i know it's summer and the girls are wearing even lighter clothes than usual (who would have thought that to be possible?), but behave. no flirting before 9 pm.
And by the time we stand on our own two feet, we're standing there alone.
User avatar
Nathalie
 
Posts: 4283
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:58 am
Location: Brian Road, Marino, D3

Re: a lick o paint

Postby Mully » Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:45 pm

Nathalie wrote:
the bellies wrote:OK OK, we hear yis...


great artists are rarely recognized as such in their own time, huh?

now, i fear we might have repressed your creative talent here. please, do try something else. a new look would be welcomed with the new album. but the first attempt was just a tad too much.

And rocky, i know it's summer and the girls are wearing even lighter clothes than usual (who would have thought that to be possible?), but behave. no flirting before 9 pm.



They tried. They failed. Lesson is never try, its the first step to failure.
"The band that is now the core of BELL X1 but at the time had a lead singer called Damien Rice - and what became of them all - sank into obscurity no doubt!" Dan Hegarty, 2FM 2006 (with tongue firmly in cheek)
User avatar
Mully
 
Posts: 2839
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:00 am
Location: mcr, over on the mainland

Re: a lick o paint

Postby Nathalie » Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:34 am

oh negative mully... the failure would be to give up!
And by the time we stand on our own two feet, we're standing there alone.
User avatar
Nathalie
 
Posts: 4283
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:58 am
Location: Brian Road, Marino, D3

Re: a lick o paint

Postby lilac*mess » Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:32 am

Rocky wrote:
lilac*mess wrote:
Rocky wrote:I kinda liked it...


Me too. Just needed a different font colour.


Did I just detect a spark between me and you there lilac?



For sure, I always talk about font colours when I'm out to seduce... up until now, no one has realised.
remember your raincoat
User avatar
lilac*mess
 
Posts: 1482
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:21 pm

Re: a lick o paint

Postby Eoin » Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:03 pm

lilac*mess wrote:For sure, I always talk about font colours when I'm out to seduce... up until now, no one has realised.


We didn't talk about font colours at all last time I saw you. That was how I knew I wasn't in there. :wink: It's a classic sign.
User avatar
Eoin
 
Posts: 2989
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:40 am

Next

Return to The BellyBoard

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron