new bellx1.com

Moderator: Eoin

new bellx1.com

Postby the bellies » Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:31 am

Hello friends

So we've a new http://www.bellx1.com for you

Yes, we know it’s a glorified blog, but we’re hoping it’ll be a living, breathing thing.

There’s links to all of our videos, streams of our 4 albums, the new shoppe (with all new t shirts and hoodies, CDs and Vinyl) and other malarky therin.
Announcements will be made on this site in future.

I'm sure there'll be tweakin to be done, so there'll be no big push yet. Just between us friends. See what you think
Last edited by the bellies on Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
the bellies
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:14 pm

Re: new bellx1.com

Postby Redgrelda » Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:17 am

Yep like it. Shocked me at first, but it's nice.
User avatar
Redgrelda
 
Posts: 314
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:20 am
Location: Saint Paul, Minnesota USA

Re: new bellx1.com

Postby Nathalie » Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:40 pm

loving the new look! well done! :D
And by the time we stand on our own two feet, we're standing there alone.
User avatar
Nathalie
 
Posts: 4283
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:58 am
Location: Brian Road, Marino, D3

Re: new bellx1.com

Postby shiv » Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:52 am

I agree it all looks great............
shiv
 
Posts: 152
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:55 pm

Re: new bellx1.com

Postby lilac*mess » Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:28 am

All very glossy and vibrant, I love it! And it's perfect timing, I just got a sexy new laptop to view it on, how thoughtful :D
remember your raincoat
User avatar
lilac*mess
 
Posts: 1482
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:21 pm

Re: new bellx1.com

Postby Barbarella » Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:01 pm

I suppose it it really a blog with a front page but hopefully you guys will actually keep it updated now which is better than a stagnant oul website anyday.

*Does anyone else think that the toy graphic for "Bell X1" on the front page looks like the word "sex" when you first look at it? Although, it could just be my dirty mind working ovetime..... :roll:
User avatar
Barbarella
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:22 am

Re: new bellx1.com

Postby lilac*mess » Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:31 pm

Barbarella wrote:*Does anyone else think that the toy graphic for "Bell X1" on the front page looks like the word "sex" when you first look at it? Although, it could just be my dirty mind working ovetime..... :roll:


Heehee no, I thought so too.
remember your raincoat
User avatar
lilac*mess
 
Posts: 1482
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:21 pm

Re: new bellx1.com

Postby Redgrelda » Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:41 pm

lilac*mess wrote:
Barbarella wrote:*Does anyone else think that the toy graphic for "Bell X1" on the front page looks like the word "sex" when you first look at it? Although, it could just be my dirty mind working ovetime..... :roll:


Heehee no, I thought so too.


Tee hee! You dirty birds! Just kidding. I see it now. But I have to admit that for some odd reason, my little hand cursor keeps ending up in the same place when I click on the site to enter :D
User avatar
Redgrelda
 
Posts: 314
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:20 am
Location: Saint Paul, Minnesota USA

Re: new bellx1.com

Postby Nathalie » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:57 am

i don't see the "sex" thing (for once). a very boyish site though. which is good. wouldn't want them to be perceived as a girly band. and i love Paul. for some reasons, it makes me think of harrison ford in star wars with his big gun on the leg. an old dream of his? :wink:
And by the time we stand on our own two feet, we're standing there alone.
User avatar
Nathalie
 
Posts: 4283
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:58 am
Location: Brian Road, Marino, D3

Re: new bellx1.com

Postby Colm » Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:11 pm

I like. Blog and photos from Croke Park up now.
"If all time was but a day,
We'd show up around midnight and say hey"
Colm
 
Posts: 272
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:23 pm

Re: new bellx1.com

Postby Nathalie » Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:31 pm

Nathalie wrote:i don't see the "sex" thing (for once).

i've just realised that i keep on clicking on dave's crotch though... it's quite centered on the screen... :mrgreen:
And by the time we stand on our own two feet, we're standing there alone.
User avatar
Nathalie
 
Posts: 4283
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:58 am
Location: Brian Road, Marino, D3

Re: new bellx1.com

Postby Rocky » Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:48 pm

Nathalie wrote:
Nathalie wrote:i don't see the "sex" thing (for once).

i've just realised that i keep on clicking on dave's crotch though... it's quite centered on the screen... :mrgreen:


Don't let Redgrelda see that. That's her man. You had Brian
All over the place, from the popular culture to the propaganda system, there is constant pressure to make people feel that they are helpless, that the only role they can have is to ratify decisions and to consume. - Noam Chomsky
User avatar
Rocky
 
Posts: 1733
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:43 pm
Location: Somerville, MA

Re: new bellx1.com

Postby Redgrelda » Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:03 pm

Rocky wrote:
Nathalie wrote:
Nathalie wrote:i don't see the "sex" thing (for once).

i've just realised that i keep on clicking on dave's crotch though... it's quite centered on the screen... :mrgreen:


Don't let Redgrelda see that. That's her man. You had Brian


Heh heh Nat that's where my curser hand was going too! Absolutely nowhere that my hands will every have any business being! Glad I'm not the only one who had that thought though.

Rocky, thanks for watching out for my rock star crush. But don't worry. I'm basically married for all intensive purposes these days. So Nat, I guess, I'm bequeathing Dave to you! :D
User avatar
Redgrelda
 
Posts: 314
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:20 am
Location: Saint Paul, Minnesota USA

Re: new bellx1.com

Postby Rocky » Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:33 pm

Redgrelda wrote:Rocky, thanks for watching out for my rock star crush. But don't worry. I'm basically married for all intensive purposes these days. So Nat, I guess, I'm bequeathing Dave to you! :D


That's what I'm here for :wink:
All over the place, from the popular culture to the propaganda system, there is constant pressure to make people feel that they are helpless, that the only role they can have is to ratify decisions and to consume. - Noam Chomsky
User avatar
Rocky
 
Posts: 1733
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:43 pm
Location: Somerville, MA

Re: new bellx1.com

Postby Redgrelda » Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:22 am

Rocky wrote:
Redgrelda wrote:Rocky, thanks for watching out for my rock star crush. But don't worry. I'm basically married for all intensive purposes these days. So Nat, I guess, I'm bequeathing Dave to you! :D


That's what I'm here for :wink:



Rocky, you're here for Dave too? I honestly didn't know!

Just kidding. Couldn't help myself! :D
User avatar
Redgrelda
 
Posts: 314
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:20 am
Location: Saint Paul, Minnesota USA

Next

Return to The BellyBoard

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron