Neither Am I

Moderator: Eoin

Neither Am I

Postby DavidK92 » Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:42 am

I have being looking 4 'Neither Am I' 4 quite awhile and I have looked everywhere 4 it. I been looking on HMV, Amazon, eBay and even my local CD World. Please can someone help me out, I would love 2 have that album.
DavidK92

Re: Neither Am I

Postby peepingtom » Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:26 am

PM SENT
__________________________________________________________________________________
peepingtom

Postby dearliza » Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:38 pm

David, did you ever find Neither Am I? I have been looking for it for a while too. No luck so far.
dearliza

Postby jasmineha » Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:44 am

I'm looking for it too. I had no idea that I wouldn't be able to find it somewhere. On Amazon there's two sellers, but for $60.... Anyone have any ideas?
jasmineha

Postby Niftium » Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:55 am

I've been watching eil, Amazon, and eBay for almost a year now. The copies on Amazon are only the second and third copies I've seen (and the one in better condition is already gone). The one on eBay went for $40+.
Niftium

Postby stasia_k » Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:14 am

jasmineha wrote:I'm looking for it too. I had no idea that I wouldn't be able to find it somewhere. On Amazon there's two sellers, but for $60.... Anyone have any ideas?

I took Paul's advice and downloaded it. This requires a bit of time and effort, but it's easy enough, and you just need a torrent client like Bit Torrent. Do a search for "Neither Am I torrent", or Bell X1 torrent and you'll find it.
stasia_k

Postby Rocky » Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:53 pm

stasia_k wrote:
jasmineha wrote:I'm looking for it too. I had no idea that I wouldn't be able to find it somewhere. On Amazon there's two sellers, but for $60.... Anyone have any ideas?

I took Paul's advice and downloaded it. This requires a bit of time and effort, but it's easy enough, and you just need a torrent client like Bit Torrent. Do a search for "Neither Am I torrent", or Bell X1 torrent and you'll find it.

It's only now I'm really starting to appreciate it fully so give it time
All over the place, from the popular culture to the propaganda system, there is constant pressure to make people feel that they are helpless, that the only role they can have is to ratify decisions and to consume. - Noam Chomsky
Rocky

Postby Mully » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:17 pm

Rocky wrote:
stasia_k wrote:

It's only now I'm really starting to appreciate it fully so give it time

I think she means taking time to find the torrent ... Not her appreciation of the album
"The band that is now the core of BELL X1 but at the time had a lead singer called Damien Rice - and what became of them all - sank into obscurity no doubt!" Dan Hegarty, 2FM 2006 (with tongue firmly in cheek)
Mully

Postby Rocky » Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:34 pm

Sorry i didn't even read what was written to be honest :oops: I was just genuinely appreciating the album lately :D
All over the place, from the popular culture to the propaganda system, there is constant pressure to make people feel that they are helpless, that the only role they can have is to ratify decisions and to consume. - Noam Chomsky
Rocky

Postby Niftium » Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:28 am

If anyone ever comes across a flac torrent, I'd appreciate a head's up. I'm a quality junkie.
Niftium

Postby Eoin » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:35 pm

Flac is pretty great. Perhaps a flac version will appear on the Pirate Bay in the next couple of days.
Eoin

Postby peepingtom » Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:16 pm

pirate bay is gone now isnt it? ISOhunt is still going though
__________________________________________________________________________________
peepingtom

Postby Eoin » Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:24 pm

ISOhunt is just a metasearch though, isn't it? Last I checked the Pirate Bay was still running.
Eoin

Postby merch » Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:47 pm

If anyone is still interested in buying a copy of Neither Am I, send me an email at bellx1merchandise@gmail.com. We actually have a handful of copies available.
i'm loving the merch, me
merch

Postby Niftium » Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:36 am

I'm on this like...bananas on pancakes, apparently.
Niftium

Next

Return to The BellyBoard