Where in the World ?

Moderator: Eoin

Re: Where in the World ?

Postby Cat » Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:27 pm

Hi Bibliophile, it's not actually true... I've been back for a goodly while now and have taken a permanent job so I'm traveling on my holidays and weekends as much as poss. I thought by going away I would've scratched my itchy feet but it's just made me worse!

I haven't changed my location because I very rarely look at the board so had forgotten it said that! But I will get round to it. Or maybe just keep up the pretense. It sounds better than Coatbridge, which is where I live at the moment.

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/disp ... otland.php

Mine is the bit under the picture of peoples' faces... It's all lies - I dunno what kind of bribes they had to pay to win the award!!
Cat

Postby shiv » Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:37 pm

Well i'll add Korea to that.....otherwise they've all been listed i'm pretty sure!
shiv

Postby Rocky » Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:03 pm

So what countries have we not got then? 8)
All over the place, from the popular culture to the propaganda system, there is constant pressure to make people feel that they are helpless, that the only role they can have is to ratify decisions and to consume. - Noam Chomsky
Rocky

Postby evie09 » Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:11 am

darnation people have mentioned most of the cool places i've been to... I can only add Kenya...
evie09

Postby pigography » Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:01 am

bibliophile wrote:
Rocky wrote:I'm quite hungover but

Canada

wasn't mentioned was it?

Oh, crap. I forgot about Canada. Sorry, Canada. Although, really, I've only been to Vancouver, so I haven't been to a lot of Canada.

:mrgreen: All that matters is that you've visited!

Mully! You need a world map with push-pins!

I'd like to add:
Luxembourg, Switzerland, Monaco, Vatican City, Dominican Republic, Madagascar, Reunion (I don't think anyone's mentioned them yet).

If you're dividing North America by states/provinces, I've only been to 11 states and 5 provinces... and don't get me started on China.
"Cos every moment is a Bell X1 moment" - Rocky
Pigography = Sylvia
pigography

Postby seanielufc@hotmail.com » Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:02 pm

many have been mentioned- India hasn't though I dont think-quality. or Malta? top places
seanielufc@hotmail.com

Previous

Return to The BellyBoard