A question of Lyrics!

Moderator: Eoin

A question of Lyrics!

Postby sneachtaban » Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:31 pm

Hi guys,

Im putting together a special gift for a friend of mine and was hoping to get your help!

I'm a big fan of Bell X1 (obviously!) and I have been known to have the odd heated discussion with friends around the meaning of lyrics, the most poignant of lyrcis, lyrics that make u feel all tingly inside or lyrics that u just think are a bit of fun with no deeper meaner needed or intended!

I know for a fact that there have been many threads about lyrics already posted on this board but they can be quite hard to track down. I was wondering, if u had a minute, if u would mind just jotting down ur favourite lyric of all time and maybe a few lines on why its your favourite! If this seems like a chore and soemthing uv done a million times before, thats cool! Dont worry bout it! But I'm hoping a few of u out there feel the same way i do about this and love any opportunity to reminisce about some of the cool/fun/moving/beautiful lyrics that we've heard down through the years from this fantastic band!

Please feel free to be as obscure as u like!

Thank u in advance and I hope others will enjoy this too!

Sneachta!
sneachtaban

Re: A question of Lyrics!

Postby Mully » Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:41 pm

http://www.irishmusiccentral.com/bellx1/lyrics.html

You can get all the lyrics here, but I get the impression this is a special gift for your friend, so its a personal thing.
How the lyrics make you feel about your friend, not us.
"The band that is now the core of BELL X1 but at the time had a lead singer called Damien Rice - and what became of them all - sank into obscurity no doubt!" Dan Hegarty, 2FM 2006 (with tongue firmly in cheek)
Mully

Return to The BellyBoard