Bell X Onsies

Moderator: Eoin

Re: Bell X Onsies

Postby stasia_k » Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:36 pm

my two cents - if i had a baby or was expecting, i'd totally buy this! (wish i knew someone who would appreciate it...) it's a lot better than the one i've seen that says "future rock star" on it.
User avatar
stasia_k
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:06 am
Location: Cleveland, OH

Re: Bell X Onsies

Postby Mully » Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:13 am

stasia_k wrote:my two cents - if i had a baby or was expecting, i'd totally buy this!


Alright alright ... I can feel the elbow in my ribs.
Your place or mine ? :wink:
"The band that is now the core of BELL X1 but at the time had a lead singer called Damien Rice - and what became of them all - sank into obscurity no doubt!" Dan Hegarty, 2FM 2006 (with tongue firmly in cheek)
User avatar
Mully
 
Posts: 2839
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:00 am
Location: mcr, over on the mainland

Re: Bell X Onsies

Postby stasia_k » Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:09 am

if only, right? :lol:
User avatar
stasia_k
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:06 am
Location: Cleveland, OH

Re: Bell X Onsies

Postby Andy » Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:15 pm

That's what i heard. As they knew that being termed 'the next u2' would obviously sound the death knell for the band there was only one option really.
Andy
 
Posts: 650
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:17 pm

Re: Bell X Onsies

Postby Andy » Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:58 am

Andy wrote:That's what i heard. As they knew that being termed 'the next u2' would obviously sound the death knell for the band there was only one option really.


Just realised i posted this in response to the last post on page one. Silly me. Should have quoted this.

Someone on the end of page one, Mully was it? wrote:I thought Brian was kicked out of the band for his Pro-Bono leanings ...


Whether or not it was funny at the time, i don't expect you to find it funny now, but at least it makes sense.
Andy
 
Posts: 650
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:17 pm

Re: Bell X Onsies

Postby Mully » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:09 am

Andy wrote:
Someone on the end of page one, Mully was it? wrote:I thought Brian was kicked out of the band for his Pro-Bono leanings ...


Whether or not it was funny at the time, i don't expect you to find it funny now, but at least it makes sense.



Guilty as charged.

Whats the charge ?
"The band that is now the core of BELL X1 but at the time had a lead singer called Damien Rice - and what became of them all - sank into obscurity no doubt!" Dan Hegarty, 2FM 2006 (with tongue firmly in cheek)
User avatar
Mully
 
Posts: 2839
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:00 am
Location: mcr, over on the mainland

Previous

Return to The BellyBoard

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron