Toilets, crushes, tiny feet

Moderator: Eoin

Toilets, crushes, tiny feet

Postby Cat » Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:44 pm

I thought I'd use my powers for the greater good... So, I've given the Bellies a gratuitous plug in my column. I have a PDF of it but I've no idea how you'd post it here. Anyway, a link:

http://www.heraldscotland.com/in-praise ... -1.1015423

I do not come across well in this but I hope it raises a smile.
Cat
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:28 pm
Location: On a round the world trip

Re: Toilets, crushes, tiny feet

Postby Mully » Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:12 pm

Cat wrote: ... but I hope it raises a smile.


It did. Nice little article.
"The band that is now the core of BELL X1 but at the time had a lead singer called Damien Rice - and what became of them all - sank into obscurity no doubt!" Dan Hegarty, 2FM 2006 (with tongue firmly in cheek)
User avatar
Mully
 
Posts: 2839
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:00 am
Location: mcr, over on the mainland

Re: Toilets, crushes, tiny feet

Postby Nathalie » Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:08 pm

had a laugh at the feet/boob ratio thing. i can't believe you said that! as we all know around here, my crush is on Brian Le magnifique, and i never managed to say something bar that time in Paris. all the other times i met him, i listened to him speaking to others or i said nothing. last time, i didn't even have enough courage to say hi. pathetic.
and you're right. "Crushes are the business. They brighten the hours and the heart.". especially when one has been lonely for far too long...
And by the time we stand on our own two feet, we're standing there alone.
User avatar
Nathalie
 
Posts: 4283
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:58 am
Location: Brian Road, Marino, D3

Re: Toilets, crushes, tiny feet

Postby Niftium » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:54 pm

I wear a size 17 shoe and my boobs are perfectly normal!
Niftium
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:35 pm

Re: Toilets, crushes, tiny feet

Postby pigography » Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:39 am

Thanks for the fun read. *topples over*
"Cos every moment is a Bell X1 moment" - Rocky
Pigography = Sylvia
User avatar
pigography
 
Posts: 985
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:43 pm
Location: On the wrong incline - Toronto

Re: Toilets, crushes, tiny feet

Postby Mully » Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:17 am

Niftium wrote:I wear a size 17 shoe


What language is that in ?
"The band that is now the core of BELL X1 but at the time had a lead singer called Damien Rice - and what became of them all - sank into obscurity no doubt!" Dan Hegarty, 2FM 2006 (with tongue firmly in cheek)
User avatar
Mully
 
Posts: 2839
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:00 am
Location: mcr, over on the mainland

Re: Toilets, crushes, tiny feet

Postby lilac*mess » Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:03 am

pigography wrote:Thanks for the fun read. *topples over*

:lol:
I'm UK size 7, so I usually manage to stay upright.


Mully wrote:
Niftium wrote:I wear a size 17 shoe

What language is that in ?

I wondered the same...17?
remember your raincoat
User avatar
lilac*mess
 
Posts: 1482
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:21 pm

Re: Toilets, crushes, tiny feet

Postby Niftium » Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:49 pm

Mully wrote:
Niftium wrote:I wear a size 17 shoe


What language is that in ?


Right, I forget that you're different over there. That's a 16(UK) or a 52.6(EUR). Is that any help?
Niftium
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:35 pm

Re: Toilets, crushes, tiny feet

Postby lilac*mess » Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:35 pm

Niftium wrote:
Mully wrote:
Niftium wrote:I wear a size 17 shoe


What language is that in ?


Right, I forget that you're different over there. That's a 16(UK) or a 52.6(EUR). Is that any help?



Man alive, that's some feet you have there. Amazing.
remember your raincoat
User avatar
lilac*mess
 
Posts: 1482
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:21 pm

Re: Toilets, crushes, tiny feet

Postby Mully » Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:13 pm

lilac*mess wrote:
Niftium wrote:
Mully wrote:
Niftium wrote:I wear a size 17 shoe


What language is that in ?


Right, I forget that you're different over there. That's a 16(UK) or a 52.6(EUR). Is that any help?



Man alive, that's some feet you have there. Amazing.


sure is ... How tall are you Nift ?
Can you smell the blood of an Englishman ?
"The band that is now the core of BELL X1 but at the time had a lead singer called Damien Rice - and what became of them all - sank into obscurity no doubt!" Dan Hegarty, 2FM 2006 (with tongue firmly in cheek)
User avatar
Mully
 
Posts: 2839
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:00 am
Location: mcr, over on the mainland

Re: Toilets, crushes, tiny feet

Postby Niftium » Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:45 pm

Mully wrote:
lilac*mess wrote:
Niftium wrote:
Mully wrote:
Niftium wrote:I wear a size 17 shoe


What language is that in ?


Right, I forget that you're different over there. That's a 16(UK) or a 52.6(EUR). Is that any help?



Man alive, that's some feet you have there. Amazing.


sure is ... How tall are you Nift ?
Can you smell the blood of an Englishman ?


6'5"/1.96m/196cm. I hope I covered all of my bases.

And I thought anyone with half a nose could smell an Englishman?
Niftium
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:35 pm

Re: Toilets, crushes, tiny feet

Postby Mully » Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:01 pm

Niftium wrote:
6'5"/1.96m/196cm. I hope I covered all of my bases.

And I thought anyone with half a nose could smell an Englishman?


Its getting very Tolkien around here ... Giants & Hairy trolls seem to be the fanbase. I like it :)

Its like that old joke about the dog with no nose ... How does he smell ? ... Terrible !
"The band that is now the core of BELL X1 but at the time had a lead singer called Damien Rice - and what became of them all - sank into obscurity no doubt!" Dan Hegarty, 2FM 2006 (with tongue firmly in cheek)
User avatar
Mully
 
Posts: 2839
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:00 am
Location: mcr, over on the mainland

Re: Toilets, crushes, tiny feet

Postby peepingtom » Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:11 pm

Niftium wrote:
Mully wrote:
lilac*mess wrote:
Niftium wrote:
Mully wrote:
Niftium wrote:I wear a size 17 shoe


What language is that in ?


Right, I forget that you're different over there. That's a 16(UK) or a 52.6(EUR). Is that any help?



Man alive, that's some feet you have there. Amazing.


sure is ... How tall are you Nift ?
Can you smell the blood of an Englishman ?


6'5"/1.96m/196cm. I hope I covered all of my bases.

And I thought anyone with half a nose could smell an Englishman?



that's it ... play to the audience ... well done
__________________________________________________________________________________
User avatar
peepingtom
 
Posts: 1573
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:51 pm
Location: Looking for a clean pair of undies

Re: Toilets, crushes, tiny feet

Postby Eoin » Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:58 pm

*grumblegrumble* eight hundred years of oppression *grumble*
User avatar
Eoin
 
Posts: 2989
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:40 am

Re: Toilets, crushes, tiny feet

Postby lilac*mess » Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:22 pm

peepingtom wrote:that's it ... play to the audience ... well done


Agreed. I've gone right off you Nifty :P
remember your raincoat
User avatar
lilac*mess
 
Posts: 1482
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:21 pm

Next

Return to The BellyBoard

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 3 guests

cron