I'm a fuzzy jumper.

Moderator: Eoin

I'm a fuzzy jumper.

Postby Andy » Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:39 am

Yeah, neither am I.

Tonight was great. I got drunk and bonded over bellx1.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2jv-GExXzo
Andy

Re: I'm a fuzzy jumper.

Postby Andy » Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:43 am

apologies for the dodgy lyrics and missed bits - it's been a long time... and we were a bit wasted.
Andy

Postby Andy » Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:47 am

and the dodgy chords!
Andy

Postby VocalicPage » Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:57 am

I love that you chose that song--it's one of my favorites. Not a bad rendition, really, all things considered. :)
VocalicPage

Postby Andy » Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:39 pm

I think we had a go at everything on neither am I but Man on Mir. This just happens to be the piece I decided to capture. It was filmed on my laptop, and the lyrics were on the screen, hence why we keep looking over. I was hosting an open mic upstairs in that bar last night and Emma, the girl in the clip, lives close to my place so we were planning to stroll up the hill together. Then I realised I'd been the victim of petty crime, which delayed me packing up, and by the time i'd made it downstairs, Barry (who was on the bar) and Emma were sitting at the bar having a drink so I joined them. Little did I know I was going to be magically transported back to the early noughties.

We've been having our favourite performers do an extended slot at the end of the open mic, as a 'special guest' recently and we had so much fun jamming these last night that we made a setlist and vowed to appear as special guests at the open mic sometime in the next month and a half (Emma's on a travel visa from the US so we'll have to do it soonish) as 'Bellx3', playing our favourite old Bellx1 songs. Anyone on here from Cork interested in coming along and singing along?

I'll try and film it when it happens anyway.
Andy

Postby VocalicPage » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:18 am

If I were anywhere near Cork, I would totally join you! Will be interested to see the next video. :)
VocalicPage

Postby Andy » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:46 pm

Hey yo. We're doing this tonight at Freds. We've been too busy to meet up and play the songs so it'll be pretty loose but should be fun. It's Fred Zeppelins, Parliamant St around half 9 (we could be on anywhere, but probably between 10.30 and 11pm we'll go on, might play 4, maybe 7, depending, we're about to run through here). I doubt anyone is around, but if you are and you drop in, please say hey. If anyone wants to watch, you could skype me. Drop me a PM if you do with your skype details and I should be online around half 9 onwards. Here's to the sailboat...
Andy

Return to The BellyBoard