Bush Hall Gig - Dec 5th

Moderator: Eoin

Bush Hall Gig - Dec 5th

Postby shiv » Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:09 pm

Hello!!!

Can anyone give me any information on tickets for this gig?
Basically I planned to fly over when this was first announced. The initial link for tickets brought me to the bush hall website where theres no option to buy tickets. Just says "door sales only". So i figured, get them on the night. But now I followed the link on the intro page to gigsandtours.com and it says the tickets are sold out.
Needless to say i'm feeling fairly gutted right now.
I've been a fan for 10 years and when i've been in the country, have never missed them play live. I travelled to Oz a couple of years back (when they played my mates called me at 6 in the morning and made me sing along to rocky or they'd hang up) and told everyone I met about them. When I worked in the middle of the desert at a motel, I played all four albums and the live one on repeat. My roomate from over there who became a huge fan now lives in London and after 2 years of trying to work it out, we can both go to this gig next Monday.
I'm flying over Monday morning.
Anyone with any information on how to get tickets or who has spare tickets or anything will be greatly appreciated........
i will beg.....................

That is all :( :( :(
shiv

Re: Bush Hall Gig - Dec 5th

Postby Mully » Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:02 pm

Seems to be soldout :(
the legal reselling sites are quoting £85 :( :(

I presume door sales is a few tickets they hold back, would mean getting their early to queue and wait.
drop the venue an email or phone call to confirm this. The door sales also could be returned tickets, unlikely to be many.

Come to Manchester instead :wink:
"The band that is now the core of BELL X1 but at the time had a lead singer called Damien Rice - and what became of them all - sank into obscurity no doubt!" Dan Hegarty, 2FM 2006 (with tongue firmly in cheek)
Mully

Postby Rocky » Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:16 pm

Also bombard the band with a direct messages to the effect of the one you just wrote. Everything is worth a shot :wink:
All over the place, from the popular culture to the propaganda system, there is constant pressure to make people feel that they are helpless, that the only role they can have is to ratify decisions and to consume. - Noam Chomsky
Rocky

Postby shiv » Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:56 pm

Thanks guys! and you're both right....
Mully...the gig is sold out though there may be some available on the night and Rocky.....everything is indeed worth a shot.
I facebooked, tweeted, e-mailed and the venue responded yesterday that they have 2 tickets reserved for me. I'm totally stunned and absolutely delighted!!!!
still can't believe it to be honest...usually i'm better at getting tickets in time.

yay!!!! can't wait :D
shiv

Postby Rocky » Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:38 pm

Well that is a good news story for the day. Congrats :D
All over the place, from the popular culture to the propaganda system, there is constant pressure to make people feel that they are helpless, that the only role they can have is to ratify decisions and to consume. - Noam Chomsky
Rocky

Return to The BellyBoard