[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The BellyBoard • View topic - Live acts 2012

Live acts 2012

Moderator: Eoin

Live acts 2012

Postby Nathalie » Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:08 pm

A new thread for the new year. Who are you gonna go and see live this year?

Starting with a non musical act. Andrew Maxwell in February. Better off laughing now. Don't know what the year has up its sleeve for me.
Nathalie

Re: Live acts 2012

Postby shiv » Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:35 pm

I am also starting the year with a comedy gig...dara o briain in vicar st. Then the scala choir in the olympia. Thats it so far........the boss in july is too far away to think about and I am thinking about cathy davey in feb.........excited!
shiv

Postby Colm » Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:21 pm

February is shaping up to be a busy one for gigs - Cathy Davey, Lisa Hannigan, Ham Sandwich, Delorentos and maybe The Minutes.
Have Bruce and The Stone Roses to look forward to in July as well. :)
"If all time was but a day,
We'd show up around midnight and say hey"
Colm

Postby Rocky » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:47 pm

I want to be in Ireland for some gigs. There F all going on around these parts in that regard.
All over the place, from the popular culture to the propaganda system, there is constant pressure to make people feel that they are helpless, that the only role they can have is to ratify decisions and to consume. - Noam Chomsky
Rocky

Postby Nathalie » Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:40 pm

Thinking of seeing this guy, Tigran Hamasyan, at the NCH on the 24th of this month. A newbie in my jazz collection. Very very nice...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Im8jSBddfE

The Minutes in February sounds good. Wouldn't mind a bit of guitars to shake and shape me up for the new year. :)
Nathalie

Postby shiv » Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:01 pm

Got tix for cathy davey (full band show) and the minutes. Also got tix for michael winslow in whelans....the man of 10,000 noises. Could be amazing...could be awful.....we'll see
shiv

Postby DamonFstr » Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:29 am

DamonFstr

Postby Colm » Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:32 pm

Colm

Postby DamonFstr » Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:17 am

DamonFstr

Postby Nathalie » Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:31 am

After seeing Tigran Hamasyan on Tuesday night (which was amazing. A pure musical heaven carried by this genius 24 year old piano player), i got the very good idea to go and see WC Stoneking in the Button Factory tonight. If you like your old blues, he's the man for you. Brilliant gig. Funny and vintage. Unique.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kugfI7JF ... re=related
Nathalie

Postby surfergirl » Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:52 am

Looking forward to the start of concert season. Seeing The Black Keys on March 10th and SafetySuit on April 4. I hear rumors that Delorentos and some other bands may cross the pond for a US tour. Hoping this is true.
I'll never draw anything but stick-men ~ 4 minute mile
surfergirl

Postby Mr Benn » Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:27 am

2 Radiohead gigs coming up in the next 5 days. Psyched!!
"Your skin is something that I stir into my tea"
Joanna Newsom

Mr Benn

Postby Colm » Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:05 pm

The Bellies have been announced for Electric Picnic. Line-up so far looks good to me, with obviously loads more to be announced.

http://electricpicnic.ie/
Colm

Postby Nathalie » Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:52 pm

It looks quite good to me too! I thought my EP years were behind me (getting too old for this camping under the rain crap) but i might go one more time. :)
Nathalie

Postby Rocky » Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:08 pm

All over the place, from the popular culture to the propaganda system, there is constant pressure to make people feel that they are helpless, that the only role they can have is to ratify decisions and to consume. - Noam Chomsky
Rocky

Next

Return to The BellyBoard