Need help finding 4 songs.

Moderator: Eoin

Need help finding 4 songs.

Postby surfergirl » Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:57 am

For several years, I have been on the search for some of the guy’s singles. Because I live in the States, I cannot find a way to purchase them from Amazon uk, instead it just taunts me each time I log in :evil: . I have hoped my friends would have had luck getting them for me when they were in the UK, but no such luck.

Does anyone know how I can get a hold of the following songs:
Butterflies
Enjoy the Silence
Rocky Took A Lover (Joe Steer’s Ag-Style Alteration)
Is That All There Is

Thank you in advance. I appreciate any help with this. :D
I'll never draw anything but stick-men ~ 4 minute mile
surfergirl

Re: Need help finding 4 songs.

Postby Mully » Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:18 pm

surfergirl wrote:For several years, I have been on the search for some of the guy’s singles. Because I live in the States, I cannot find a way to purchase them from Amazon uk, instead it just taunts me each time I log in :evil: . I have hoped my friends would have had luck getting them for me when they were in the UK, but no such luck.

Does anyone know how I can get a hold of the following songs:
Butterflies
Enjoy the Silence
Rocky Took A Lover (Joe Steer’s Ag-Style Alteration)
Is That All There Is

Thank you in advance. I appreciate any help with this. :D

I can help you out with Butterflies & Enjoy the Silence, but I don't have the last 2.

PM me.
"The band that is now the core of BELL X1 but at the time had a lead singer called Damien Rice - and what became of them all - sank into obscurity no doubt!" Dan Hegarty, 2FM 2006 (with tongue firmly in cheek)
Mully

Postby surfergirl » Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:23 am

Sorry for the delay, my PM doesn’t seem to be working. Thank you so much for the offer. I actually had someone help me out with these songs. I greatly appreciate the offer. Thank you so much.
I'll never draw anything but stick-men ~ 4 minute mile
surfergirl

Postby Mully » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:58 pm

surfergirl wrote:Sorry for the delay, my PM doesn’t seem to be working. Thank you so much for the offer. I actually had someone help me out with these songs. I greatly appreciate the offer. Thank you so much.

Glad you got sorted.
"The band that is now the core of BELL X1 but at the time had a lead singer called Damien Rice - and what became of them all - sank into obscurity no doubt!" Dan Hegarty, 2FM 2006 (with tongue firmly in cheek)
Mully

Return to The BellyBoard