Nashville Tickets?

Moderator: Eoin

Nashville Tickets?

Postby Mr Benn » Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:04 pm

Any powers that be out there know where to get tickets for the Nashville show? Nothing on ticketmaster, venue site isn't up to much, and googling brings back a bunch of dodgy resale sites!
"Your skin is something that I stir into my tea"
Joanna Newsom

Mr Benn

Re: Nashville Tickets?

Postby Redgrelda » Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:33 am

If I'm understanding The Basement's website, tickets go on sale the 17th. But it also says they do cash only sales. Not sure how that works if you aren't standing there in person...
Redgrelda

Postby Rocky » Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:30 am

Redgrelda wrote:If I'm understanding The Basement's website, tickets go on sale the 17th. But it also says they do cash only sales. Not sure how that works if you aren't standing there in person...

Holy shit, it's Redgrelda :shock:
All over the place, from the popular culture to the propaganda system, there is constant pressure to make people feel that they are helpless, that the only role they can have is to ratify decisions and to consume. - Noam Chomsky
Rocky

Postby Mully » Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:56 pm

Redgrelda wrote:If I'm understanding The Basement's website, tickets go on sale the 17th. But it also says they do cash only sales. Not sure how that works if you aren't standing there in person...

Seems to be the case alright.

http://grimeys.com/tickets.html
"The band that is now the core of BELL X1 but at the time had a lead singer called Damien Rice - and what became of them all - sank into obscurity no doubt!" Dan Hegarty, 2FM 2006 (with tongue firmly in cheek)
Mully

Postby theamusedone » Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:22 pm

In person and in cash seems to be the only answer. This came after several frustrating phone calls. But, the good news is that I guess they really rarely sell out. So I have my fingers crossed.
theamusedone

Postby Damon007 » Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:46 am

In individual and in real money is by all accounts the main answer. This came after a few disappointing telephone calls. Anyway, the uplifting news is that I figure they truly seldom offer out. So I have my fingers crossed.
We offer best quality NS0-504 braindumps - pass4sure.co.uk test papers and wikipedia materials. You can get our 100% guaranteed Washington University in St. Louis questions Isilon to help you in passing the real exam of CITRIX
Damon007

Return to The BellyBoard