Beautiful Madness/Atlantic City

Moderator: Eoin

Beautiful Madness/Atlantic City

Postby Britzy » Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:52 pm

Hello,
I am new around here so this is a greeting post and also a bit of a shot in the dark! I have been a fan of Bell X1 for a while, years ago as a teenager I was really into them listening to a lot of their live stuff and covers on youtube. Lately I have been having a massive craving to listen to a live song that I used to listen to, I believe it was a version of Beautiful Madness with a cover of Bruce Springstein's Atlantic city at the end. It was amazing, I have searched everywhere that I can think of online, last.fm have it listed but I can't seem to play it.

I am currently on tour in a hot and sandy place and it would make my day if I could be directed in the right direction to find it. Sorry to just throw out a request! Thanks for your time!
Britzy

Re: Beautiful Madness/Atlantic City

Postby Colm » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:37 pm

15 minutes into this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdrRaN72g5Q
"If all time was but a day,
We'd show up around midnight and say hey"
Colm

Re: Beautiful Madness/Atlantic City

Postby Dose123 » Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:53 am

Lately I have been having a massive craving to listen to a live song that I used to listen to, I believe it was a version of Beautiful Madness with a cover of Bruce Springstein's Atlantic city at the end. It was amazing
Download high quality 200-101 exam practice test to prepare and Simmons College with oracle certification PMI certification. Also get free New York University for review of Youtube
Dose123

Return to The BellyBoard