[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The BellyBoard • View topic - I am currently listening to... *

I am currently listening to... *

Moderator: Eoin

Re: I am currently listening to... *

Postby peepingtom » Thu May 20, 2010 10:06 am

listening to a lot of 'Coheed & Cambria' at the moment ... I like them a lot
__________________________________________________________________________________
peepingtom

Postby Mully » Thu May 20, 2010 11:35 am

"The band that is now the core of BELL X1 but at the time had a lead singer called Damien Rice - and what became of them all - sank into obscurity no doubt!" Dan Hegarty, 2FM 2006 (with tongue firmly in cheek)
Mully

Postby peepingtom » Thu May 20, 2010 11:54 am

'In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3' is a belter, and a great place to start mully!
__________________________________________________________________________________
peepingtom

Postby shiv » Mon May 24, 2010 11:09 am

THE VILLAGERS!!!! saw them last night and they were amazing!!!
shiv

Postby sharyn » Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:49 pm

listening 2 guns n roses at the minute and found a video for " one in a million". Its such a sad song, Is axl the one in the million??. Do not condone the lyrics - I do like the rhythm, and gentle sway of the song thou. and the angst within. Axl is the best - definently one in a milllion, its so sad it makes me want to cry :cry: i think it is a bout his hardships and travels in life.. very brave man i think they got a big backlash with this song.( and rightly so!!!), I can see how it is offensive yet, it is his story - Its very hard to be brave and say what u mean in the music industry - without rightly or justifiably offending some person, creed , or religion. Very very sad song. I see that once he played this song he was on a very solitary path - . He must have been very low when he wrote it. Guns n Roses def the most orginal unforgetable persona of a band ever... Axl , slash duff Rose mcKagan, Izzy stradlin, Steven Adler. The best and orginal line up in the world of rock ever.. so sossad sad....

but better again found video for Bob Dylans " Sara"... even sadder again, hauntingly beautiful. love it.

The bruised earth is made up of many rainbow colours,creeds, religions and adversities which makes life worth living. To encounter such colours is to really live. Just like everything in life the rainbow brings sunshine and rain. It is up 2 us to enjoy each precious moment... Says the optimist to the pessimist...

how about cornerstore by " Artic monkeys", now they rock.
sharyn

Postby Mully » Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:04 pm

"The band that is now the core of BELL X1 but at the time had a lead singer called Damien Rice - and what became of them all - sank into obscurity no doubt!" Dan Hegarty, 2FM 2006 (with tongue firmly in cheek)
Mully

Postby peepingtom » Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:22 am

peepingtom

Postby Mully » Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:47 pm

Mully

Postby peepingtom » Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:52 pm

peepingtom

Postby Colm » Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:16 pm

Villagers - Becoming A Jackal
The National - High Violet
Ash - A-Z Series
"If all time was but a day,
We'd show up around midnight and say hey"
Colm

Postby Mully » Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:58 pm

Mully

Postby Colm » Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:05 pm

"If all time was but a day,
We'd show up around midnight and say hey"
Colm

Postby Nathalie » Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:23 pm

not listening to anything right now, but have decided to explore bluegrass music. anyone has any good name to pass on? merci.
Nathalie

Postby lilac*mess » Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:04 pm

A man I randomly met on a plane told me he was really into Bluegrass.. I just nodded along knowingly but actually I hadn't a clue what he was on about :) so would be interested in recommendations too, to avoid future embarrassment.
lilac*mess

Postby Nathalie » Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:25 pm

my interest comes from Public enemies soundtrack (crappy movie), Otis Taylor, Ten million slaves

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhiO8rT_ ... re=related

and of what i can see, it sounds a bit more modern than "normal" bluegrass. i don't want bible belt bluegrass with crazy country people... Oooo doggie! :mrgreen:
Nathalie

PreviousNext

Return to The BellyBoard