[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The BellyBoard • View topic - It's gonna be ok..

It's gonna be ok..

Moderator: Eoin

Re: It's gonna be ok..

Postby Nathalie » Thu May 31, 2012 9:52 am

Thanks Mully. He seems to be doing quite well. Not surprised... :D
Nathalie

Postby Darren » Thu May 31, 2012 4:20 pm

It's gonna be ok if Bell X1 haven't made a good album since Flock.
WEB: dizmonster.eu |TWITTER: @dizmonster
Darren

Postby Eoin » Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:40 pm

Disagree. Bloodless Coup is better recorded, better performed, better written, and more distinctive sounding than Flock.

So there. :P
Eoin

Postby Nathalie » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:19 pm

Flock's my favourite because it was my first Bellexian CD. But indeed, Bloodless Coup is a great album too.
Nathalie

Postby Mr Benn » Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:16 pm

If it's been a whole month since the last post on the board, it's gonna be ok?
"Your skin is something that I stir into my tea"
Joanna Newsom

Mr Benn

Postby Mr Benn » Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:02 am

Bueller? Bueller?

If the Bellies aren't venturing any further south than Nashville it's going to be ok! Mainly because I reckon a trip is in order... either Nashville, Chicago or San Fran. Decisions, decisions!
"Your skin is something that I stir into my tea"
Joanna Newsom

Mr Benn

Postby Mully » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:50 am

"The band that is now the core of BELL X1 but at the time had a lead singer called Damien Rice - and what became of them all - sank into obscurity no doubt!" Dan Hegarty, 2FM 2006 (with tongue firmly in cheek)
Mully

Postby Rocky » Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:29 am

They'll be in Boston the day after my birthday which rocks my world in a very acoustic and stripped back way. I've already told the girlfriend that's what I want for my birthday so I'm as good as there. Very excited about it
All over the place, from the popular culture to the propaganda system, there is constant pressure to make people feel that they are helpless, that the only role they can have is to ratify decisions and to consume. - Noam Chomsky
Rocky

Postby Mully » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:10 am

"The band that is now the core of BELL X1 but at the time had a lead singer called Damien Rice - and what became of them all - sank into obscurity no doubt!" Dan Hegarty, 2FM 2006 (with tongue firmly in cheek)
Mully

Postby Rocky » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:43 pm

All over the place, from the popular culture to the propaganda system, there is constant pressure to make people feel that they are helpless, that the only role they can have is to ratify decisions and to consume. - Noam Chomsky
Rocky

Postby Mully » Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:09 am

Mully

Postby Rocky » Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:58 am

If I got engaged last night to the most beautiful woman in the world..... it's gonna be ok :D :D :D
Rocky

Postby pigography » Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:06 am

CONGRATULATIONS ROCKY!!! :D :D :D
pigography

Postby lilac*mess » Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:46 pm

Aww congrats fella! How lovely :D Just popped by to see what gwan, glad I did now. How did you ask her, or did she ask you?
lilac*mess

Postby Rocky » Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:04 pm

Thanks Fiona ans Sylvia. I asked her. 111 candles (no significance to the number, it just happened to be that many), flowers, champagne, she came in the door from work, I said my piece, got down on one knee and asked her to marry me. It was scary.
Rocky

PreviousNext

Return to The BellyBoard